Powers Long Forgotten
From Spirit Island Wiki
Scenario: Powers Long Forgotten
There are sources of power on the Island best left undisturbed, their locations deliberately hidden and forgotten. Even with the current threat of the Invaders you would leave them be - except that the Invaders seem to be aware of their existence and are hunting for them!
- Whenever a land has 3 or more in it, the players search it.
- Whenever a land has 2 Invaders or more, the Invaders search it.
- Exception: If playing against French Plantation Colony, it instead takes 3 Invaders or more to search.
- When a land is searched, turn its Scenario token face-up. If it does not have a number, discard it. If it does have a number, something has been found!
- Consult the reverse side of this card for what it does.
- Put the token above the appropriate column to show which side discovered it, unless the description indicates it should stay in the land where it was found.
- When you find a source of power, you may choose to hold off on using its ability. If you are playing with scoring, you score +2 points for each one you find but never use.
Any strategy tips. (Wiki Text Acceptable).