THIS SCENARIO IS NOTABLY EASIER
- ...for Spirits with strong movement and Isolate abilities (e.g., Finder of Paths Unseen).
THIS SCENARIO IS NOTABLY HARDER
- ...for Spirits with poor ability to Damage or move Invaders.
- ...on the Thematic Boards, as more lands with spawn Thieves
WHAT THIEVES DO
Arrive with :
After Setup, when Invaders successfully Explore into a land numbered 6 or higher, also add 1 Thief there from the pool.
Seek to Escape by Ship: Before the Ravage Step, all Thieves on the island move:
- Thieves adjacent to the Ocean escape: For each, lose 4 earned (if possible). If the Thief has a number, also Accelerate the Invader Deck that many times. (Remove the topmost card of the lowest Invader Stage remaining in the deck.)
- Other Thieves move 1 land towards their board's Ocean, if possible.
Thieves do not count as Invaders, and do not participate in Invader Actions.
THWARTING THE SNEAKY THIEVES
Thieves may be affected by players' Actions (only) as if they were . They are not for any other rule or purpose. (Including Fear Cards, Event Cards, etc.) They have 1 Health.
Thieves are face-down by default, but face-up while in lands with 2 or more . If multiple face-down Thieves are in a single land, mix them up.
Thieves can only be Destroyed/Removed/Replaced in lands with no / and 2 or more . Otherwise, they elude you, and are instead Pushed. You may check this condition either before or after the Action So a Power that Destroys the last / in a land could also Destroy a face-up Thief there).
Make a pool of 18 Scenario Markers: 12 blank ones and (1,1,1,2,2,3). They represent small groups of Thieves trying to escape with knowledge or treasure. Mix them to form a face-down supply.
Any strategy tips. (Wiki Text Acceptable).